Tyler Hoechlin ► Disney Sing Along Songs: Happy Haunting
i really want a job where i can get paid for doing nothing
TINY DRAGON RING, GET ON MY FINGER!
… this is literally what on said on twitter earlier. OUT OF MY BRAIN.
to my IRL friends that follow me on tumblr
this fucking shit stays between us
Viral Video of the Day: How People on the East Coast Prepare for a Blizzard
Brace yourselves, East Coast. Pre-blizzard mass panic is coming.
the accuracy of this holy shit
PLEASE SIR, I’M COLD AND POOR AND HUNGRY! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! MY FAMILY IS SICK AND DYING! PLEASE SIR, SPARE A FEW COINS—JUST A FEW COINS!
THIS IS FUCKING GENIUS
((Can’t do comic or lineart worth shit))
things that are ok:
- not this
Neil’s Puppet Dreams with Nathan Fillion. (x)
Different from narcissism, it is the belief that everything pertains to one’s own world. Not necessarily a bad thing, it’s simply a fact of life and the adolescent growing stage. However (especially when used on social sites!) it can lead to:
- Applying concrete thinking to abstract concepts
- Cognitive distortions such as the two extreme, black and white thinking.
- Refusing to recognize context and situational constraints (This comes about from concrete thinking)
- Lack of reflective judgement (on others as well as yourself)
You’ve been using egocentrism and cognitive distortions on tumblr if you’ve ever:
- Assumed someone else’s opinion without considering their perspective, background, cultural influences, and thought processes.
- Loved a celebrity until they said one thing you didn’t like and then you HATED THEM.
- Glorified and demonized opposite ends of a spectrum of thought. (*cough*the election*coughcough*)
- Immediately hated someone because they said something that you think is problematic and consequently disregarded any of their further opinions and thoughts.
- Automatically assumed anyone who disagreed with you was wrong.
- Approached an abstract concept with concrete thinking. (Piaget states that 40% of ADULTS never reach formal operations WONDERFUL.)
- Gone with the popular opinion because you haven’t formulated your own.
Don’t worry, people’s brains keep developing into their 40s. You’ve still got time. Probably.